1/1 Photo of Chicken and Beer Mustard With Pasta
This is a quick easy recipe that looks and tastes good. Great comfort food.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 cup bacon, trimmed and diced
- 3 tablespoons beer mustard (if you don't have beer mustard any seeded mustard will do)
- 1 cup white wine
- 300 ml cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley, diced
- salt and pepper
- 1Melt oil and butter in frypan. (I use a large electric frypan but if cooking on a stovetop a large saucepan will do).
- 2Add diced garlic, Onions, Carrots, Mushrooms and Bacon and fry for a few mins 'til soft.
- 3Add diced Chicken and fry 'til brown.
- 4Add Beer Mustard and salt and pepper.
- 5Deglaze pan with the White Wine.
- 6Add 300 ml Cream and Parsley.
- 7Simmer to reduce liquid to a sauce.
- 8Serve over pasta of your choice.
- 9I like to put pasta on the plate and cover with baby spinach and then cover with the chicken mustard sauce and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Beer Mustard With Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 614.7
- Calories from Fat 407
- Total Fat 45.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Cholesterol 172.5 mg
- Sodium 268.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 29.4 g