This is a quick easy recipe that looks and tastes good. Great comfort food.
Make and share this Chicken and Beer Mustard With Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 cup bacon, trimmed and diced
- 3 tablespoons beer mustard (if you don't have beer mustard any seeded mustard will do)
- 1 cup white wine
- 300 ml cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley, diced
- salt and pepper
- Melt oil and butter in frypan. (I use a large electric frypan but if cooking on a stovetop a large saucepan will do).
- Add diced garlic, Onions, Carrots, Mushrooms and Bacon and fry for a few mins 'til soft.
- Add diced Chicken and fry 'til brown.
- Add Beer Mustard and salt and pepper.
- Deglaze pan with the White Wine.
- Add 300 ml Cream and Parsley.
- Simmer to reduce liquid to a sauce.
- Serve over pasta of your choice.
- I like to put pasta on the plate and cover with baby spinach and then cover with the chicken mustard sauce and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.