This is a quick easy recipe that looks and tastes good. Great comfort food.
Make and share this Chicken and Beer Mustard With Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 500 g chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 onions, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 cup bacon, trimmed and diced
- 3 tablespoons beer mustard (if you don't have beer mustard any seeded mustard will do)
- 1 cup white wine
- 300 ml cream
- 2 tablespoons parsley, diced
- salt and pepper
- Melt oil and butter in frypan. (I use a large electric frypan but if cooking on a stovetop a large saucepan will do).
- Add diced garlic, Onions, Carrots, Mushrooms and Bacon and fry for a few mins 'til soft.
- Add diced Chicken and fry 'til brown.
- Add Beer Mustard and salt and pepper.
- Deglaze pan with the White Wine.
- Add 300 ml Cream and Parsley.
- Simmer to reduce liquid to a sauce.
- Serve over pasta of your choice.
- I like to put pasta on the plate and cover with baby spinach and then cover with the chicken mustard sauce and top with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
Awesome recipe! Great tasting and fast to make for a weeknight dinner! This will definitely be made again for my family!
Excellent recipe - lots of my favourite ingredients,packed with flavour and simple to put together! Followed the recipe exactly, I bought the baby spinach to add to it but forgot to use it. Thanks for an enjoyable dinner Honni.