1 hr 5 mins
Nice flavour! This recipe was on the back of a Continental Soup Mix Packet 15 years ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the chicken into serving size pieces.
- 2Combine flour and soup mix in a shallow dish.
- 3Toss chicken in the mix til well coated.
- 4Reserve the excess flour and soup mix.
- 5Heat oil in pan and brown the chicken.
- 6Place into a casserole dish.
- 7Add bacon and onion to the pan and cook till onion is soft.
- 8Place in casserole with chicken.
- 9Add reserved flour and soup mix and water to the casserole.
- 10Cover and cook 200 deg celsius for 3/4 hour.
- 11Stir in cream and parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and French Onion Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (123 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.1
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 20.2 mg
- Sodium 749.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets