Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Nice flavour! This recipe was on the back of a Continental Soup Mix Packet 15 years ago.
Make and share this Chicken and French Onion Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the chicken into serving size pieces.
- Combine flour and soup mix in a shallow dish.
- Toss chicken in the mix til well coated.
- Reserve the excess flour and soup mix.
- Heat oil in pan and brown the chicken.
- Place into a casserole dish.
- Add bacon and onion to the pan and cook till onion is soft.
- Place in casserole with chicken.
- Add reserved flour and soup mix and water to the casserole.
- Cover and cook 200 deg celsius for 3/4 hour.
- Stir in cream and parsley and serve.