1/1 Photo of Chicken and Rice Rissoles
This recipe is a favourite with white rice, however the brown rice adds a more chewy texture and flavour that will please many.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cooked brown rice, ground chicken, Rye flour, fresh sage, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- 2Add buttermilk and half of the beaten eggs stirring well.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 4Remove from refrigerator and shape mixture into hand sized patties.
- 5Dip in remaining beaten egg, roll in bread crumbs and fry in olive oil.
- 6May be served hot with vegetables or cold with salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Rice Rissoles
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.4 mg
- Sodium 225.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 14.6 g