1/1 Photo of Chicken and Rice Rissoles
This recipe is a favourite with white rice, however the brown rice adds a more chewy texture and flavour that will please many.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cooked brown rice, ground chicken, Rye flour, fresh sage, salt and pepper in large bowl.
- 2Add buttermilk and half of the beaten eggs stirring well.
- 3Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 4Remove from refrigerator and shape mixture into hand sized patties.
- 5Dip in remaining beaten egg, roll in bread crumbs and fry in olive oil.
- 6May be served hot with vegetables or cold with salad.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken and Rice Rissoles
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.7
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 123.4 mg
- Sodium 225.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 14.6 g