1/2 Photos of Chicken Bake Mediterranean Style
1 hr 15 mins
This is from Australian Good Taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 600 g chicken drumsticks (6 small)
- 1 1/4 kg chicken thighs, cutlets (6)
- 1 kg small potato, halved
- 2 ripe tomatoes, finely chopped
- 95 g kalamata olives
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves picked
- 125 ml dry white wine
- flaked sea salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C.
- 2Heat the oil in a 3L (12-cup capacity) flameproof, ovenproof baking dish over medium heat. Add the chicken drumsticks and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the chicken thigh cutlets.
- 3Add the potato to the dish and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden. Remove from heat. Add the chicken to the potato in the dish and top with tomato, olives and garlic. Sprinkle with rosemary. Pour over the wine. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Bake in oven for 45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and potato is tender. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Bake Mediterranean Style
Serving Size: 1 (555 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 781.1
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 256.0 mg
- Sodium 392.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 58.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: