1/4 Photos of Chicken Bites With Spice
Serve with chilli sauce, yoghurt or ketchup!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- 2Place minced chicken, breadcrumbs, green onions, coriander, garlic, ginger and egg in a food processor and pulse to combine.
- 3Divide chicken mixture into 12 equal pieces and with wet hands shape into neat ovals.
- 4Place bites on a lightly oiled baking sheet and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 5Bake chicken bites for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 6Serve hot or cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Bites With Spice
Serving Size: 1 (571 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.3
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 40.2 mg
- Sodium 73.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: