Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Serve with chilli sauce, yoghurt or ketchup!
Make and share this Chicken Bites With Spice recipe from Food.com.
- 350 g ground chicken (ground chicken)
- 80 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coriander, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 cm ginger, grated
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- Place minced chicken, breadcrumbs, green onions, coriander, garlic, ginger and egg in a food processor and pulse to combine.
- Divide chicken mixture into 12 equal pieces and with wet hands shape into neat ovals.
- Place bites on a lightly oiled baking sheet and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Bake chicken bites for 25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Serve hot or cold.
I rated this five stars because it was super easy and super tasty! I tripled this recipe and used 3/4 a yellow onion (diced) instead of the green onion. I had to use a bit of Italian Seasoned Panko breadcrumbs along with my plain bread crumbs, and even then I didn't have quite as much as I needed, but when all was said and done, these turned out wonderfully! I rolled the chicken into "kabobs" rather than meat balls because I just didn't have the patience for balls! Baked in the oven at 400 for approximately 30 minutes. Super delicious! DH said it's a keeper!
Pretty tasty. I did use ground turkey instead of the chicken. I loved the mild spicy flavor.
I'd just like to say that any food that tastes great cooked and tastes great just picked out of the fridge cold is a winner in my book! I cooked these for dinner tonight minus the breadcrumbs and coriander, and I also grated some zuchinni into them. Tasted fantastic! My partner works nights so his dinner is in the fridge and I couldn't help but steal a chicken-ball off his plate, it was just as delicious cold! Thank you for a great recipe that I'll definitely make again :D