Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Quick and easy way to prepare chicken thats moist and tasty that you can alter to suit yourself
Make and share this Chicken Breast Filled With Bacon & Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Cook bacon & set aside.
- Slice chicken breast horizontally to create a pocket.
- Place bacon & cheese into the pocket.
- Beat the egg in a bowl.
- Place the breadcrumbs into a bowl & add rosemary & thyme.
- Medium heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip chicken into egg then into breadcrumb mix, place into frying pan & cook until golden approx 4 minutes each side depending on the size of the chicken.
- Serve with any vegetables (can add a nob of garlic butter to chicken).
It was good,I baked it to cut down on the fat since it had bacon and cheese already.It tasted like it was missing some thing.
its true you can do almost anything with this, i baked mine without the breadcrumbs but wrapped the chicken in palma ham and a drizzle of garlic oil. YUMMY. thanks so much for a lovely easy recipe
Hello There! :) I made this last night, but just a tad bit different. I didn't have anything to make breadcrumbs, so I improvised and used potato flakes with the seasonings. I kow that is a big difference in the recipe, but it turned out good. I felt it had to have some kind of coating. I served this with corn and rolls. Next time, I'll make sure to have some breadcrumbs! Thank you, and there WILL be a next time! :)