1/3 Photos of Chicken Breast Filled With Bacon & Cheese
Quick and easy way to prepare chicken thats moist and tasty that you can alter to suit yourself
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon & set aside.
- 2Slice chicken breast horizontally to create a pocket.
- 3Place bacon & cheese into the pocket.
- 4Beat the egg in a bowl.
- 5Place the breadcrumbs into a bowl & add rosemary & thyme.
- 6Medium heat oil in a frying pan.
- 7Dip chicken into egg then into breadcrumb mix, place into frying pan & cook until golden approx 4 minutes each side depending on the size of the chicken.
- 8Serve with any vegetables (can add a nob of garlic butter to chicken).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast Filled With Bacon & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (385 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1005.0
- Calories from Fat 664
- Total Fat 73.8 g
- Saturated Fat 24.6 g
- Cholesterol 438.0 mg
- Sodium 949.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 79.9 g