Quick and easy way to prepare chicken thats moist and tasty that you can alter to suit yourself
Make and share this Chicken Breast Filled With Bacon & Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Cook bacon & set aside.
- Slice chicken breast horizontally to create a pocket.
- Place bacon & cheese into the pocket.
- Beat the egg in a bowl.
- Place the breadcrumbs into a bowl & add rosemary & thyme.
- Medium heat oil in a frying pan.
- Dip chicken into egg then into breadcrumb mix, place into frying pan & cook until golden approx 4 minutes each side depending on the size of the chicken.
- Serve with any vegetables (can add a nob of garlic butter to chicken).