1/1 Photo of Chicken Breast With White Wine and Mushroom Cream Sauce
A wonderful chicken dish. Very easy and very tasty. This came from a magazine some time ago.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
white wine and mushroom sauce
- 1Preheat oven 180C/350°F.
- 2Heat a large non stick pan over medium heat.
- 3Brush chicken with oil and rub in salt and pepper if desired.
- 4Cook chicken for 1 minute, until golden on each side.
- 5Place chicken on a baking tray and cook in oven for 12 - 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- 6"White wine and mushroom sauce".
- 7Add oil and mushrooms to the pan and cook for 2 minutes until mushrooms are softened.
- 8Add stock and wine and simmer for about 4 minutes.
- 9Add cream and cook, stirring for about 10 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- 10Pour the sauce over the chicken and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Breast With White Wine and Mushroom Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (296 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 486.1
- Calories from Fat 321
- Total Fat 35.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 160.0 mg
- Sodium 157.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 33.6 g