A wonderful chicken dish. Very easy and very tasty. This came from a magazine some time ago.
Make and share this Chicken Breast With White Wine and Mushroom Cream Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 180C/350°F.
- Heat a large non stick pan over medium heat.
- Brush chicken with oil and rub in salt and pepper if desired.
- Cook chicken for 1 minute, until golden on each side.
- Place chicken on a baking tray and cook in oven for 12 - 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- "White wine and mushroom sauce".
- Add oil and mushrooms to the pan and cook for 2 minutes until mushrooms are softened.
- Add stock and wine and simmer for about 4 minutes.
- Add cream and cook, stirring for about 10 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and enjoy!