Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Three of my favourite ingredients together in one parcel & so simple to make!
Make and share this Chicken, Brie & Asparagus Parcels recipe from Food.com.
- Fry chicken in a pan until browned on both sides.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Take two sheets of filo for each piece of chicken, fold the two pieces which are together, in half& spray with oil.
- Place a chicken fillet on each pastry sheet& top with even amounts of asparagus then brie.
- Fold pastry into a parcel, brush edges with water to seal.
- Place the parcels on greased oven trays& bake in a moderate oven (180c) for 10- 15 minutes or until browned.