1/1 Photo of Chicken Burgers With Avocado Salsa
From Super Food Ideas. A healthy low fat burger recipes with lots of flavour. Portuguese seasoning was specified but I couldn't find it or a recipe to make it, so have suggested Italian seasoning.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (500 g) chicken breast fillets
- 2 teaspoons oil (rice bran was stated)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1/2 medium avocado (diced)
- 125 g corn kernels (drained)
- 1 red capsicum (small diced)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 hamburger buns (split and toasted wholemeal or wholegrain)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (reduced fat)
- 1 cup lettuce leaf (mixed salad leaves)
- 1Slice each chicken breast in half lengthways and place chicken between 2 sheets of baking paper and using the flat side of a meat mallet, pound chicken until 1cm thick.
- 2Place oil, seasoning, oregano and garlic in a glass or ceramic bowl and add chicken and toss to coast and cover and refrigerate until needed.
- 3Place avocado, corn, capsicum and lemon juice in a bowl and toss gently to combine, cover and set aside.
- 4Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium high heat and cook chicken in 2 batrches for 3 to 4 minutes each side or until cooked through and transfer to a plate, cover with foil to keep worm.
- 5Spread the base of each bread roll with mayonnaise and top with salad leaves, chicken breast and avocado mixture and top with roll tops and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Burgers With Avocado Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (440 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 590.2
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 163.8 mg
- Sodium 607.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 60.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: