I made this tonight to use up some stuff from the fridge, and everyone loved it! The measurements are approximate, just add amounts to suit your own tastes :)
- Divide sauce by 4, and spread over toast.
- Sprinkle a little cheese on each slice, to hold the toppings in place.
- Divide chicken between slices of toast.
- Top with avocado. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese, and place under the grill until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Cut into fingers, and serve hot.
Haven't tried this yet, BUT, what could be wrong??? YUMMMMM!!!