1/2 Photos of Chicken, Cheese, and Avocado on Rye
Sara 76's Note:
I made this tonight to use up some stuff from the fridge, and everyone loved it! The measurements are approximate, just add amounts to suit your own tastes :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide sauce by 4, and spread over toast.
- 2Sprinkle a little cheese on each slice, to hold the toppings in place.
- 3Divide chicken between slices of toast.
- 4Top with avocado. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 5Top with remaining shredded cheese, and place under the grill until cheese is melted and bubbling.
- 6Cut into fingers, and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Cheese, and Avocado on Rye
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.0
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 56.2 mg
- Sodium 480.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 19.3 g