Prep 2 hrs
Cook 8 mins
This is from Taste.com.au, I love chorizo so this is one for a BBQ soon!
Make and share this Chicken & Chorizo Skewers recipe from Food.com.
- 600 g chicken thigh fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground oregano
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 chorizo sausages, thinly sliced diagonally
- Combine chicken, oil, garlic, oregano, paprika, lemon juice and sugar in a bowl. Place in the fridge for 2 hours to marinate.
- Evenly thread the chicken, alternating with chorizo, among the skewers.
- Heat a char-grill pan or barbecue on high. Add the skewers and cook, turning, for 6-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Great, simple marinade!
Yum! The chicken and chorizo was a great combination and a very nice marinade as well. I'd originally intended to BBQ it but the weather turned nasty so I pan fried and enjoyed along with a salad.
It was the first time I made a recipe that has not been reviewed before, so I was a little bit nervous. I am so glad I did, because it was super delicious. This one is a keeper!