1/1 Photo of Chicken & Corn Pastries
A great appetizer or party food, these freeze well and Go great with a Honey Lemon Sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chickem, corn, garlic, stock powder andspring onions, mix well.
- 2Cut 4 8cm circles from each pastry sheet, brush edge of pastry with egg yolk.
- 3Place tablespoonfuls of mixture on one half of circles, fold pastry over to meet edge, pinch edges together, brush with egg yolk and sprinklewith sesame seeds.
- 4Place on greased oven trays, bake at 200.C for 8 mins, reduce heat to 180.C and cook for a further 5 mins until golden.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Corn Pastries
Serving Size: 1 (2035 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.5
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 178.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g