A curry with green peppercorns.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g chicken thigh pieces, cut into bite sized portions
- 2 teaspoons tinned green peppercorns, crushed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3/4 cup peanuts, roasted and crushed
- 2 cups pumpkin, lightly steamed
- 1 cup Thai basil
- 1Rub chicken pieces with crushed peppercorns.
- 2Combine vegetable oil and the thick coconut cream from top of the can in a wok.
- 3Stirring constantly, heat until sizzling.
- 4Add curry paste and cook, stirring until fragrant for about 5 minutes.
- 5Add chicken and stir until sealed, about 5-7 minutes.
- 6Add remaining coconut milk, sugar, fish sauce and peanuts and bring to the boil, stirring well.
- 7Add pumpkin pieces and simmer until well coated with the sauce and cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 8Add basil leaves and stir until wilted.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Curry With Green Peppercorns and Pumpkin
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.5
- Calories from Fat 549
- Total Fat 61.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.3 g
- Cholesterol 105.0 mg
- Sodium 1174.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste