1 hr 5 mins
Easy to prepare and perfect for snack or school lunches (canteen), picnics etc. Can be eaten hot or cold! Variation, marinate with honey and sweet soy sauce for 1 hour or more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- 2Marinate the drumsticks in oil, garlic and herbs/salt for about 1/2 hour.
- 3Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and cook for 40 minutes, turn and cook for a further 20 minutes.
- 4Wrap the drumsticks in individual foil, and freeze the portions.
- 5Whenever you want them, put them in the oven to warm or allow to thaw in the fridge over night to eat cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Drumsticks With Garlic & Herb
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.9
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 138.3 mg
- Sodium 228.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: