Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to prepare and perfect for snack or school lunches (canteen), picnics etc. Can be eaten hot or cold! Variation, marinate with honey and sweet soy sauce for 1 hour or more.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Marinate the drumsticks in oil, garlic and herbs/salt for about 1/2 hour.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and cook for 40 minutes, turn and cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Wrap the drumsticks in individual foil, and freeze the portions.
- Whenever you want them, put them in the oven to warm or allow to thaw in the fridge over night to eat cold.
My son has food allergies and is a picky eater. I do this all the time for him and he will always eat them, and they are the right size for him!