BLUE ROSE's Note:
I found this for my husband to make. And also for a World Tour... We like this. Prep time varies per person on this recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 1/2 cups apples (about 2 apples)
- 1/4 cup golden seedless raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 2/3 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup apple jelly
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate, From Frozen Concentrate undiluted
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F
- 2Lightly grease baking pan and set aside. Place chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap and pound with meat mallet to 1/4-inch thickness. Set aside.
- 3Place apples, raisins, nuts, onion, and sage in bowl and stir to combine.
- 4Place 1 tablespoon apple mixture in center of each breast and roll up, enclosing filling completely. Secure with wooden toothpicks and place, seam-side-down, in single layer in prepared pan.
- 5Brush with melted butter and set aside.
- 6To make glaze, melt some lowfat margarine or butter in small saucepan and stir in apple jelly, orange juice, and sherry. Simmer 3 minutes until jelly is completely melted.
- 7Bake chicken in preheated oven, basting frequently with glaze, 30-45 minutes or until no longer pink inside.
- 8Remove toothpicks before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Fruit Low Calorie Fat Free Diet Poultry
Serving Size: 1 (215 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.5
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 93.8 mg
- Sodium 154.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 20.4 g
- Protein 28.7 g