1/2 Photos of Chicken in a Riesling Sauce
This is a recipe from the local/state daily paper The West Australian and by one of my favourite contributors Margaret Johnson. Times are estimated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat butter and olive oil in a wide based pot or saute pan and add the onion and cook over a moderate heat until it is a pale golden brown and then add the garlic and the mushrooms.
- 2Cook for another few minutes and season well with the salt and pepper.
- 3Place the flour in a plastic bag and season with salt and pepper and then add the chicken pieces and toss the chicken around to coat well and then add the whole lot to the pan.
- 4Cook for a few minutes and add the wine and the herbs and bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- 5Allow to sit for 5 minutes and serve - over noodles or pasta was suggested.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken in a Riesling Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 722.7
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 184.0 mg
- Sodium 205.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 37.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: