From the cookbook Marie Claire. An Australian tablespoon is 4 teaspoons!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 8 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce (Thai but not the sweet one)
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce (ketchup)
Black Pepper Dipping Sauce
- 3 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 1In a large bowl, mix chicken with sugar, fish sauce and ground black pepper to taste.
- 2Heat oil in a wok over a high heat and stir-fry garlic until it begins to colour, then add chicken and stir-fry for 1 minute.
- 3Add sauces and stir-fry for a further minute until chicken is just cooked.
- 4To make dipping sauce, combine ingredients in a small bowl.
- 5Serve chicken with lettuce, tomato, onion, rice and dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Lok Lak With Black Pepper Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.0
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 151.0 mg
- Sodium 2524.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 51.6 g