A delicious chicken parcel with wine pesto sauce. Found this in an outdoor kitchen cookbook.
Make and share this Chicken Mozzarella recipe from Food.com.
- Cut a pocket into the side of each chicken fillet & insert cheese & ham & spread with pesto.
- Melt butter in a pan & cook chicken over a medium heat for approx 5 mins each side or until cooked through.
- Remove chicken & keep warm.
- Add chives, wine & stock to the pan & simmer 3 mins, add pesto & tomatoes.
- Combine cornflour & water & add to sauce, simmer until thickened slightly.
- Spoon sauce over chicken to serve.