1/2 Photos of Chicken Mozzarella
A delicious chicken parcel with wine pesto sauce. Found this in an outdoor kitchen cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut a pocket into the side of each chicken fillet & insert cheese & ham & spread with pesto.
- 2Melt butter in a pan & cook chicken over a medium heat for approx 5 mins each side or until cooked through.
- 3Remove chicken & keep warm.
- 4Add chives, wine & stock to the pan & simmer 3 mins, add pesto & tomatoes.
- 5Combine cornflour & water & add to sauce, simmer until thickened slightly.
- 6Spoon sauce over chicken to serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Mozzarella
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.9
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 39.7 mg
- Sodium 348.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 7.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: