Sara 76's Note:
This is from Nourish magazine. I haven't tried it yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- 2Heat oil in pan over medium heat.
- 3Brown chicken, add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Add combined evaporated milk, cornflour, mustard, and stock powder.
- 5Bring to the boil, simmer covered for 6 minutes, stirring twice.
- 6Remove from heat, stir in asparagus.
- 7Spoon mixture into 6 individual oven proof dishes.
- 8Dive the pastry sheet into 6 squares and top dishes with pastry.
- 9Brush with a little egg yolk and slit the pastry.
- 10Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Mushroom & Asparagus Pie
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.4
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 53.3 mg
- Sodium 193.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat evaporated milk