Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is from Nourish magazine. I haven't tried it yet.
Make and share this Chicken, Mushroom & Asparagus Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C.
- Heat oil in pan over medium heat.
- Brown chicken, add mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add combined evaporated milk, cornflour, mustard, and stock powder.
- Bring to the boil, simmer covered for 6 minutes, stirring twice.
- Remove from heat, stir in asparagus.
- Spoon mixture into 6 individual oven proof dishes.
- Dive the pastry sheet into 6 squares and top dishes with pastry.
- Brush with a little egg yolk and slit the pastry.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.