I wanted a parma pie without using bisquick (we don't have it here in Oz)so went searching, I found this on a low-carb web site. I'm posting the recipe as written but I simply combined all the ingredients together,(except water)spooned into pastry, wacked them in the pie maker & voila, chicken parma pies!
- Heat oven to 200.C.
- Spread cottage cheese on the bottom of a glass pie plate and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Mix chicken & 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese with the herbs & tomato paste and then add eggs.
- Mix cream with water and add to the chicken mixture.
- Pour into pie plate and bake for 25-30 mins (some cream will rise to the top).
- Top with remaining mozzarella and bake for 5 mins more.