1/2 Photos of Chicken Parmigiana Pie
I wanted a parma pie without using bisquick (we don't have it here in Oz)so went searching, I found this on a low-carb web site. I'm posting the recipe as written but I simply combined all the ingredients together,(except water)spooned into pastry, wacked them in the pie maker & voila, chicken parma pies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 200.C.
- 2Spread cottage cheese on the bottom of a glass pie plate and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- 3Mix chicken & 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese with the herbs & tomato paste and then add eggs.
- 4Mix cream with water and add to the chicken mixture.
- 5Pour into pie plate and bake for 25-30 mins (some cream will rise to the top).
- 6Top with remaining mozzarella and bake for 5 mins more.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Parmigiana Pie
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 263.8
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 207.4 mg
- Sodium 607.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: