1/2 Photos of Chicken Pasta Salad
Fabulous light dish that's great on a hot summers night. An easy recipe to swap different ingredients around. Coriander (cilantro) instead of basil is yum! Also some crispy bacon or prosciutto goes well. Please note an Australian tablespoon is 4 teaspoons.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 200 g pasta shells
- 425 g cooked chicken, chopped
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red capsicum
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, shredded
- 1Cook pasta according to packet directions, drain and rinse under cold water.
- 2Combine pasta with chicken, tomatoes, capsicum, onion, olives and basil in a large bowl.
- 3Make dressing - combine all ingredients in a screw top jar, shake to combine.
- 4Add dressing to chicken pasta and toss gently to combine all ingredients.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (338 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 450.7
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 79.6 mg
- Sodium 237.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard