Serve in fresh lettuce leaves beside crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of
- 2 teaspoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 500 g curly pasta shells
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pieces preserved lemons, rinds sliced thinly
- 4 tablespoons sage leaves
- 2 large green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon capers, slightly crushed
- lettuce leaf, to serve
- 1To make the dressing:
- 2Whisk all the dressing ingredients together.
- 3To make the pasta:.
- 4Bring a large quantity of salted water to the boil and add the Curly Shells. Cook as packet directs and drain.
- 5Stir the mustard through the sliced chicken to coat, heat a large fry pan with oil and add chicken, stirring occasionally.
- 6Add the preserved lemon and sage leaves and allow to heat until fragrant (approximately 2 minutes). Remove from heat.
- 7In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, chicken, green onions, raisins and capers.
- 8Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and stir through.
- 9Serve in lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Pasta Salad With Mustard and Sage
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 565.7
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.2 mg
- Sodium 349.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 74.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 25.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: