Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve in fresh lettuce leaves beside crusty bread.
Make and share this Chicken Pasta Salad With Mustard and Sage recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of
- 2 teaspoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 500 g curly pasta shells
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pieces preserved lemons, rinds sliced thinly
- 4 tablespoons sage leaves
- 2 large green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon capers, slightly crushed
- lettuce leaf, to serve
- To make the dressing:
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together.
- To make the pasta:.
- Bring a large quantity of salted water to the boil and add the Curly Shells. Cook as packet directs and drain.
- Stir the mustard through the sliced chicken to coat, heat a large fry pan with oil and add chicken, stirring occasionally.
- Add the preserved lemon and sage leaves and allow to heat until fragrant (approximately 2 minutes). Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, chicken, green onions, raisins and capers.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and stir through.
- Serve in lettuce leaves.