Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Serve in fresh lettuce leaves beside crusty bread.
Make and share this Chicken Pasta Salad With Mustard and Sage recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of
- 2 teaspoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 500 g curly pasta shells
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pieces preserved lemons, rinds sliced thinly
- 4 tablespoons sage leaves
- 2 large green onions, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon capers, slightly crushed
- lettuce leaf, to serve
- To make the dressing:
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together.
- To make the pasta:.
- Bring a large quantity of salted water to the boil and add the Curly Shells. Cook as packet directs and drain.
- Stir the mustard through the sliced chicken to coat, heat a large fry pan with oil and add chicken, stirring occasionally.
- Add the preserved lemon and sage leaves and allow to heat until fragrant (approximately 2 minutes). Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, chicken, green onions, raisins and capers.
- Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and stir through.
- Serve in lettuce leaves.