This is an excellent bbq recipe that will have your guests wanting more! You can serve it with satay dipping sauce too! Great taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinade the cubed (2cm) chicken in the olive oil for an hour. I put the wooden skewers in the basting tray with the chicken and oil on top!
- 2It certainly helps the skewers to get prepared for the bbq so they don't burn! I then soak them in water before threading the diced chicken onto them.
- 3Mix together the penang and coconut into a paste and add the cubed chicken and oil mixute, stir thoroughly and let marinade for at least an hour.
- 4Thread the diced marinated chicken pieced (about 4 pieces per skewer).
- 5BBQ on medium heat for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through -- ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Penang Kebabs W Coconut Cream
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.2
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.4 mg
- Sodium 35.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
panang curry paste