Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is an excellent bbq recipe that will have your guests wanting more! You can serve it with satay dipping sauce too! Great taste!
- Marinade the cubed (2cm) chicken in the olive oil for an hour. I put the wooden skewers in the basting tray with the chicken and oil on top!
- It certainly helps the skewers to get prepared for the bbq so they don't burn! I then soak them in water before threading the diced chicken onto them.
- Mix together the penang and coconut into a paste and add the cubed chicken and oil mixute, stir thoroughly and let marinade for at least an hour.
- Thread the diced marinated chicken pieced (about 4 pieces per skewer).
- BBQ on medium heat for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through -- ENJOY!