1/1 Photo of Chicken, Potato and Avocado salad
This salad is good served warm, although it can be served cold too. Sometimes I like to throw a few croutons over it if I have them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 500 g tiny new potatoes, washed well,but not peeled
- 4 chicken thigh fillets
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 cups mixed lettuce leaves
- 1Boil potatoes until just tender, 15-20 minutes.
- 2Drain and cool.
- 3Slice chicken and bacon into strips.
- 4Heat the oil and pan-fry the chicken until cooked, remove and pan-fry bacon until crisp.
- 5Drain chicken and bacon on kitchen paper.
- 6Sprinkle avocado with lemon juice to prevent browning.
- 7Halve the potatoes and toss in the dressing with the chicken, bacon and avocado while still warm.
- 8Serve on a bed of the mixed lettuce leaves.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Potato and Avocado salad
Serving Size: 1 (228 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.0
- Calories from Fat 288
- Total Fat 32.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 178.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 13.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar