1/1 Photo of Chicken & Pumpkin Tortilla (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 21)
Sara 76's Note:
This is Day 21: Lunch, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. You can make the filling the night before, and then fill the tortilla in the mornng. I have posted the assembly instructions as they were written in the book, but I simply rolled mine like burritos, and toasted them in the sandwich press. Delicious! This lunch is to be followed by an afternoon snack of 100g skim-milk fruit flavoured yogurt.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chicken and seasoning in a small bowl.
- 2Spray chicken with cooking oil. Cook chicken on 1 side, in a medium heated frying pan for 5 minutes. Turn chicken; add pumpkin. Cook chicken and pumpkin, uncovered, about 5 minutes or until both are cooked.
- 3Chop chicken coarsely, combine in medium bowl with umpkin and coriander.
- 4Combine cheese, onion, juice and garlic in small bowl.
- 5Spread cheese mixture, then chicken mixture on one tortilla; top with remaining tortilla. Serve cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken & Pumpkin Tortilla (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 21)
Serving Size: 1 (226 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.4 mg
- Sodium 211.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 24.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: