A jazzed up rissole recipe for lovers of tarragon & mushrooms. Recipe from Family Circle
Make and share this Chicken Rissoles in Mushroom Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- Combine chicken, breadcrumbs, tarragon, onion and mayonnaise in a large bowl.
- Divide mixture into 6 equal portions and shape into 1 1/2cm thick patties.
- Heat a large frypan and brush lightly with oil. Cook rissoles over medium heat for 8 minutes each side, turning once only.
- Remove from pan and keep warm while preparing sauce.
- To make sauce: Melt butter in frypan, add spring onions and mushrooms and stir-fry over medium heat for 5 minutes or until soft, add wine and cream; reduce heat.
- Simmer uncovered 10-12 minutes or until sauce has reduced and thickened.