I found this in a box of recipe cards I bought at a garage sale.It works well for us as it's simple to make.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat until hot but not smoking.
- Add onion, garlic and mushrooms and fry, stirring constantly for 5 minutes.
- Add the stock and cook, stirring occasionally for 6-8 minutes, until vegetables are tender and liquid has evaporated.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook stirring frequently for 2-3 minutes or until well heated through.
- Serve over egg noodles or rice.