Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Flavourful, quick and easy salad.
Make and share this Chickpea and Tahini Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 400 g canned chick-peas, rinsed, drained
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, seeds removed, chopped
- 2 tablespoons coriander leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons mint leaves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 60 ml lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- Place chickpeas, onion, tomato, coriander, and mint in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk tahini, garlic, lemon juice and water until you have a loose dressing.
- Toss salad with dressing.
I really needed to use up some of that tahini in my fridge, and this recipe was perfect. It has a really unique, earthy taste. Thanks for sharing.
I love this recipe! A rare 5 star review from me. Very simple and easy to prepare and I have nearly everything in my pantry already. Anything I don't have is fresh an inexpensive. This is a definite keeper, one I've made several times already.
So yummy! I had chick peas and tahini in the pantry and didn't know what to do with either, then found this recipe which was ideal and very delicious.