Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Nice easy way to enjoy lobster on the barbecue.
Make and share this Chili BBQ Lobster recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lobster tails
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes (or to taste)
- Pre-heat BBQ grill to medium temperature.
- Place butter, garlic, lemon juice and chili flakes into a cup and pop into microwave for 20 seconds or so until butter has melted.
- Place lobster tails onto BBQ, pour butter mixture over the top and cook around 10 minutes until done, turning half way.
we love dipping boiled lobster in garlic butter and so loved dipping bbq tail in a lemony garlic butter:)