1/1 Photo of Chili Lime Scallops
A nice spicy little asian style dish, that is easy and quick to prepare. I invented it for a dinner aboard a charter boat, but its a great dinner party dish too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1sauté the chilli, garlic, cumin and coriander in a hot skillet add the lemongrass and the spring onion until they have softened, but not browned.
- 2Add the scallops and sauté for one minute or until they turn from translucent to opaque.
- 3Place one cup of cooked basmati rice in the centre of a plate and arrange the scallops around it, deglaze the pan with the lime juice and drizzle over the scallops.
- 4Garnish with fresh coriander and serve.
Browse Our Top South West Pacific Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All South West Pacific Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chili Lime Scallops
Serving Size: 1 (398 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.5
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 163.1 mg
- Sodium 661.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 51.7 g