Ideal marinade for roast lamb
Make and share this Chili Mint Rub recipe from Food.com.
- Leave lamb to get to room temperature.
- place all other items in food blender to create a paste. spread half of mixture over lamb, alow to stand for 2 hours.
- Place in foil tray and cover with rest of mixture. Cover tray with foil( TIGHTLY ).
- cook for 1 hour in covered bbq. Remove foil and cook a further 30 minutes, or until done to your taste.
- Mint leaves to be loose packed.
Very good! I used hot Javanese chili sauce sauce and the only change I made to preparation was to allow the lamb to stand longer, but in the fridge rather than at room temperature. I also just used a normal baking tray covered in foil.