1/2 Photos of Chilli King Prawns (Shrimp) Skewers With Pistachio Coriander Rub
Australian Women's Weekly recipe. You will need 8 skewers and don't forget to soak your skewers if you use bamboo skewers, so they don't burn.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 32 uncooked large king prawns (2.2 kilo)
- 4.92 ml ground turmeric
- 4.92 ml cumin seed
- 14.79 ml coriander seed
- 1.23 ml chili flakes
- 2 long green chilies, chopped coarsely
- 29.58 ml desiccated coconut
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, grated
- 29.58 ml blanched almonds, roasted
- 29.58 ml pistachios, roasted
- 140 ml coconut milk
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml warm water
- 29.58 ml fresh coriander leaves
- 1Shell and devein prawns. Thread four prawns onto each skewer.
- 2Blend or process spices, green chilli, coconut, ginger, nuts, coconut milk and oil until mixture forms a paste. Transfer to small bowl and stir in the water.
- 3Rub paste into prawns. Cook skewers on heated oiled grill plate (or grill or BBQ), brushing occasionally with remaining paste, until prawns have changed colour and cooked through.
- 4Serve skewers sprinkled with coriander leaves.
Browse Our Top New Zealand Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All New Zealand Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chilli King Prawns (Shrimp) Skewers With Pistachio Coriander Rub
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 335.9
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 282.2 mg
- Sodium 1286.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 33.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: