1/2 Photos of Choc Chip & Oat Slice
Great lunchbox item. An Australian cup is 250ml.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C
- 2Brush a 17 x 27cm pan with melted butter to lightly grease.
- 3Line the base and 2 opposite long sides with non-stick baking paper, allowing it to overhang.
- 4Sift the combined flours into a bowl. Add the oats, coconut, sugar, sultanas and choc bits, and stir to combine.
- 5Make a well in the centre and add the melted butter and egg. Use a wooden spoon to stir until well combined.
- 6Spoon mixture into prepared pan and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
- 7Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- 8Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely.
- 9Cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choc Chip & Oat Slice
Serving Size: 1 (777 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.3
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 23.9 mg
- Sodium 89.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g