Great lunchbox item. An Australian cup is 250ml.
Make and share this Choc Chip & Oat Slice recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Brush a 17 x 27cm pan with melted butter to lightly grease.
- Line the base and 2 opposite long sides with non-stick baking paper, allowing it to overhang.
- Sift the combined flours into a bowl. Add the oats, coconut, sugar, sultanas and choc bits, and stir to combine.
- Make a well in the centre and add the melted butter and egg. Use a wooden spoon to stir until well combined.
- Spoon mixture into prepared pan and use the back of a spoon to smooth the surface.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown and firm to the touch.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool completely.
- Cut into squares to serve.