Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Australian Good Food ... I think!
Make and share this Choc-Coconut & Cranberry Slice recipe from Food.com.
- Grease a 29cm x 19cm slice pan.
- Combine butter, sugar & cocoa in a saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring often until sugar dissolves.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in coconut, egg, savoiardi and cranberries.
- Press mixture into pan and cover & refrigerate for 3 hours until firm.
- Dust with drinking chocolate and cut into squares to serve.