Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Australian Good Food ... I think!
Make and share this Choc-Coconut & Cranberry Slice recipe from Food.com.
- 150 g unsalted butter
- 2⁄3 cup caster sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 125 g Savoiardi cookies, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- drinking chocolate, to dust
- Grease a 29cm x 19cm slice pan.
- Combine butter, sugar & cocoa in a saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring often until sugar dissolves.
- Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in coconut, egg, savoiardi and cranberries.
- Press mixture into pan and cover & refrigerate for 3 hours until firm.
- Dust with drinking chocolate and cut into squares to serve.