From Australian Good Food ... I think!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 29cm x 19cm slice pan.
- 2Combine butter, sugar & cocoa in a saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring often until sugar dissolves.
- 3Transfer mixture to a bowl and stir in coconut, egg, savoiardi and cranberries.
- 4Press mixture into pan and cover & refrigerate for 3 hours until firm.
- 5Dust with drinking chocolate and cut into squares to serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choc-Coconut & Cranberry Slice
Serving Size: 1 (22 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.3
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.4 mg
- Sodium 8.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: