A Choc Rollette base filled with ice-cream, sounds good to me! One to try soon from Recipes +.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 22cm springform pan with plastic wrap, extending it 5cm above the rim.
- 2Cut each rollette into 6 pieces & stand a row of slices upright around inside egde, use remainder to completely cover base breaking as needed to fill spaces.
- 3Place yolks & sugar in a large bowl, beat with an electric mixer until thick & creamy. Add choc-hazelnut spread & beat until just combined.
- 4Beat in cream and beat for 5 mins until thickened slightly.
- 5Pour the mixture into the pan & sprinkle with hazelnuts, cover with more plastic wrap but try not to touch the filling. Freeze overnight until firm.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choc-Hazelnut Ice-Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.4
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 196.6 mg
- Sodium 36.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: