Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A Choc Rollette base filled with ice-cream, sounds good to me! One to try soon from Recipes +.
Make and share this Choc-Hazelnut Ice-Cream Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Line a 22cm springform pan with plastic wrap, extending it 5cm above the rim.
- Cut each rollette into 6 pieces & stand a row of slices upright around inside egde, use remainder to completely cover base breaking as needed to fill spaces.
- Place yolks & sugar in a large bowl, beat with an electric mixer until thick & creamy. Add choc-hazelnut spread & beat until just combined.
- Beat in cream and beat for 5 mins until thickened slightly.
- Pour the mixture into the pan & sprinkle with hazelnuts, cover with more plastic wrap but try not to touch the filling. Freeze overnight until firm.