A Choc Rollette base filled with ice-cream, sounds good to me! One to try soon from Recipes +.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a 22cm springform pan with plastic wrap, extending it 5cm above the rim.
- 2Cut each rollette into 6 pieces & stand a row of slices upright around inside egde, use remainder to completely cover base breaking as needed to fill spaces.
- 3Place yolks & sugar in a large bowl, beat with an electric mixer until thick & creamy. Add choc-hazelnut spread & beat until just combined.
- 4Beat in cream and beat for 5 mins until thickened slightly.
- 5Pour the mixture into the pan & sprinkle with hazelnuts, cover with more plastic wrap but try not to touch the filling. Freeze overnight until firm.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Choc-Hazelnut Ice-Cream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.4
- Calories from Fat 307
- Total Fat 34.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.2 g
- Cholesterol 196.6 mg
- Sodium 36.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 4.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: