1/1 Photo of Chocoholic's Cupcakes
bluemoon downunder's Note:
Cupcakes have never been this chocolatey before! Or this deliciously decadent! No humble chocolate chips in these! Buried in the middle of each cupcake is a Lindt chocolate ball. YUM! One of ten cupcake recipes in the April 2006 issue of the Australian magazine 'super food ideas'.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 12-hole 2-tablespoon capacity flat-based patty pan with paper baking cases.
- 2Combine cocoa powder, flours and brown sugar in a bowl; make a well in the centre, add the eggs and butter and gently stir until all the ingredients are well-combined; stir in the white chocolate.
- 3Using half the mixture, one third fill each paper baking case, place one Lindt chocolate ball in the centre of each cake and then spoon the remaining mixture to completely cover each of the Lindt balls.
- 4Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the tops of the cakes are firm to touch. Cool for 15 minutes in the pan.
- 5Dust with icing sugar and serve warm or at room temperature.
- 6Note: You can use Lindt chocolate balls of any flavour or even a mixture of flavours. That way there will be an element of surprise when each Chocoholic's Cupcake is eaten!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocoholic's Cupcakes
Serving Size: 1 (580 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.5
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 46.6 mg
- Sodium 49.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 2.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Lindt chocolate balls