1/3 Photos of Chocolate and Almond Cookies
This a twist on good old on a peanut brownie and chocolate chip cookie. Plus its not that bad for you with rolled oats etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees C and spray 2 cookie trays.
- 2Mix oats, flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- 3Beat butter in a large bowl with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add oil, sugar, brown sugar, egg, extract and cocoa; beat until smooth and creamy. With the mixer running, add the dry ingredients, beating on low speed until just combined. Stir in Almonds.
- 4Drop the dough by heaping teaspoonfuls, at least 1 inch apart, onto the prepared baking sheets. Bake cookies, 1 sheet at a time, until firm around the edges and golden on top, about 15 minutes. Cool the cookies for 2 minutes on the baking sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate and Almond Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 17
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.9
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 162.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 3.6 g