Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A family member found this recipe in the paper. Im not the biggest fan of ginger so I wasnt expecting to like this very much but it was great! The only ginger in it, is in the base using ginger biscuits.
- Preheat oven to 160C/320°F
- Finely grind the biscuits in a food processor, add the cinnamon and melted butter. Stir until combined and press into a 24cm tart pan.
- Place the cream into a small pot and bring almost to the boil. Remove from the heat, add the chocolate and stir until melted. Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, and pour into tart case.
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool completely.
- Serve with whipped cream.