How can you make and Anzac bisuit better.....add chocolate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
- 2Place butter and golden syrup in a small saucepan over a medium heat and stir until melted. Dissolve bi-carbonate of soda in boiling water then stir into butter mixture and allow to cool slightly.
- 3Place the oats, flour, coconut, sugar, choc bits and dried apricots in a large bowl Pour golden syrup mixture over dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- 4Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place on a prepared oven trays and gently press the biscuits down with a fork.
- 5Bake biscuits for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown. Allow to cool before storing in an air tight container.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Anzac Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.4
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 13.3 mg
- Sodium 79.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 2.5 g