Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
How can you make and Anzac bisuit better.....add chocolate!
Make and share this Chocolate Anzac Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
- Place butter and golden syrup in a small saucepan over a medium heat and stir until melted. Dissolve bi-carbonate of soda in boiling water then stir into butter mixture and allow to cool slightly.
- Place the oats, flour, coconut, sugar, choc bits and dried apricots in a large bowl Pour golden syrup mixture over dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place on a prepared oven trays and gently press the biscuits down with a fork.
- Bake biscuits for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown. Allow to cool before storing in an air tight container.