Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
How can you make and Anzac bisuit better.....add chocolate!
Make and share this Chocolate Anzac Biscuits recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
- Place butter and golden syrup in a small saucepan over a medium heat and stir until melted. Dissolve bi-carbonate of soda in boiling water then stir into butter mixture and allow to cool slightly.
- Place the oats, flour, coconut, sugar, choc bits and dried apricots in a large bowl Pour golden syrup mixture over dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Roll tablespoonfuls of mixture into balls. Place on a prepared oven trays and gently press the biscuits down with a fork.
- Bake biscuits for 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown. Allow to cool before storing in an air tight container.