1 hr 25 mins
I found this recipe in Australia's number 1 food magazine, Super Food Ideas. I adore a biscotti and coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flours, sugar, cocoa, xanthan gum, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- 2Add water and eggs, mixing well.
- 3Turn dough onto gluten free floured surface.
- 4Knead until smooth.
- 5Shape into 2 x 30 cm logs.
- 6Place on lightly greased over tray.
- 7Bake in moderate oven (180c) for 35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 8Using a bread knife, cut into 3/4 cm slices.
- 9Arrange in a single layer on baking tray.
- 10Bake for an extra 15 to 20 minutes, or until crisp.
- 11Cool on wire rack.
- 12Store in an airtight container.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Biscotti - Gluten Free
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 22.1
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.6 mg
- Sodium 5.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
gluten free baking powder