Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A simple, quick and easy recipe using the old favourite Arnott's Milk Coffee Biscuits. Guaranteed to keep you coming back for more! This recipe calls for 2 level (not heaped!) dessertspoons of Cocoa but it kept changing it to tablespoons. I find the recipe too sweet if you use too much Cocoa.
- Line a square cake tin with aluminium foil and place biscuits face down to make the first layer.
- Melt Copha over low heat.
- Sift icing sugar and cocoa. Making a well in the centre, gently mix in beaten egg and vanilla essence.
- Gently add melted Copha and beat with electric mixer until smooth.
- Spread evenly over first layer of biscuits. Repeat until finished. (Usually makes 3 layers).
- Place in fridge to set.