Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This cake is just the best. Every one who has tried is has loved it.
Make and share this Chocolate Cake (Simply the Best) recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter, sugar,golden syrup and milk in microwave.
- Sift flour, cocoa, mixed spice and cinnamon in to mixing bowl.
- Add the melted mixture in to the dry mixture.
- stir well and add a few drops of vanilla and the soda and milk mixture.
- Bake at 180C for approx 25- 30 minutes.
It took about an hour to cook in my oven but it was worth the wait as it is very yummy. I used honey instead of golden syrup as I didn't have any.
My family loved this cake!! We couldn't stop eating it. The only thing I changed was using 1 teaspoon of mixed spices and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. My brother isn't a big fan of cinnamon. Frosted it with Astoria Frosting by mermaidmagic (#100230). This I'm sure will be requested often, thank you!