This cake is just the best. Every one who has tried is has loved it.
Make and share this Chocolate Cake (Simply the Best) recipe from Food.com.
- Melt butter, sugar,golden syrup and milk in microwave.
- Sift flour, cocoa, mixed spice and cinnamon in to mixing bowl.
- Add the melted mixture in to the dry mixture.
- stir well and add a few drops of vanilla and the soda and milk mixture.
- Bake at 180C for approx 25- 30 minutes.
It took about an hour to cook in my oven but it was worth the wait as it is very yummy. I used honey instead of golden syrup as I didn't have any.
My family loved this cake!! We couldn't stop eating it. The only thing I changed was using 1 teaspoon of mixed spices and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. My brother isn't a big fan of cinnamon. Frosted it with Astoria Frosting by mermaidmagic (#100230). This I'm sure will be requested often, thank you!