1/3 Photos of Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
Delicious chocolate brownie swirled with creamy cheesecake mixture-Heavenly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the cheesecake: Beat the egg in a mixing bowl, then add the cream cheese, caster sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- 2For the brownie: Melt the chocolate (better to use minimum of 70% cocoa solid) and butter together. Stir well and add the sugar.
- 3Gradually pour in the beaten egg, a little at a time, and beat well, until thoroughly combined.
- 4Gently stir in the flour.
- 5Spread 2/3 of the brownie mix over the base of a lined 8" tin. Spread the cheesecake mixture on the top, then spoon on the remaining brownie mixture in heaps.
- 6Using a skewer, swirl the mixtures together.
- 7Bake at 160°C/325°F/gas 3 for 30-35 minutes or until just set in the centre. Leave to cool in the tin, and then cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (863 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.3
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 63.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g