Delicious chocolate brownie swirled with creamy cheesecake mixture-Heavenly!
Make and share this Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- For the cheesecake: Beat the egg in a mixing bowl, then add the cream cheese, caster sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- For the brownie: Melt the chocolate (better to use minimum of 70% cocoa solid) and butter together. Stir well and add the sugar.
- Gradually pour in the beaten egg, a little at a time, and beat well, until thoroughly combined.
- Gently stir in the flour.
- Spread 2/3 of the brownie mix over the base of a lined 8" tin. Spread the cheesecake mixture on the top, then spoon on the remaining brownie mixture in heaps.
- Using a skewer, swirl the mixtures together.
- Bake at 160°C/325°F/gas 3 for 30-35 minutes or until just set in the centre. Leave to cool in the tin, and then cut into squares.