Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
These are a wonderfully easy treat that children will love making. They are not very sweet as the sweetness is mainly from the cherries. I use Lindt 85% dark chocolate however children would probably prefer plain dark chocolate.
- Chop cherries finely.
- Put cherries, almonds and noodles into a bowl.
- Melt chocolate and butter in a small bowl over a pan of hot water. Take off heat and stir until smooth.
- Add chocolate to cherry mix. Stir gently but combine well.
- Put spoonfuls onto a sheet of baking paper and leave to set.
- May be dusted with icing sugar when serving.