1/24 Photos of Chocolate Chip Biscuits-Aussie Style
These are a very "moresome" bikky:) I used to sell these at the local markets, and they always sold out first. Very easy to make, and to really show off, you can throw a handful of chopped macadamia nuts in, gives them an extra crunch!!! PLEASE NOTE, THESE ARE NOTHING LIKE AMERICAN CHOC CHIP COOKIES, WHICH ARE SOFT AND CHEWY. I have also added coco powder to the mix and used white chips, looks good, but the white chips stay very hard.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together the butter and sugar.
- 2Add the condensed milk and keep beating for 2 minutes.
- 3Fold through the flour, then the choc chips. The mixture will be tacky.
- 4Place teaspoons full on your baking tray (either greased or baking pepper).
- 5Flatten slightly with a floured fork.
- 6Bake at ABOUT (all stoves are different) 160°C for about 15 minutes, or till golden.
- 7Leave on trays for 3 minutes, then cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Biscuits-Aussie Style
Serving Size: 1 (1136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.8
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 12.5 mg
- Sodium 42.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g