An old family favourite - recipe can be easily halved
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 190°C and lightly greas biscuit/cookie trays.
- Cream togeth the butter, sugars and vanilla using an electric mixer.
- Add lightly beaten egg gradually, beating well after each addition.
- Add chocolate chips and the chopped nuts. Mix well.
- Shape teaspoonfuls of mixture into small balls.
- Place on lightly greased oven trays , flatten slightly . Allow room for spreading.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes on the trays and then cool on wire racks.