1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cookies
An old family favourite - recipe can be easily halved
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 190°C and lightly greas biscuit/cookie trays.
- 2Cream togeth the butter, sugars and vanilla using an electric mixer.
- 3Add lightly beaten egg gradually, beating well after each addition.
- 4Add chocolate chips and the chopped nuts. Mix well.
- 5Shape teaspoonfuls of mixture into small balls.
- 6Place on lightly greased oven trays , flatten slightly . Allow room for spreading.
- 7Bake for 10 to 12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes on the trays and then cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.8
- Calories from Fat 114
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 30.2 mg
- Sodium 291.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g