1/10 Photos of Chocolate Chippers (Cookies)
These are my Hubby's favourite biscuit. These are also great if you replace 50-75g of choc chips with macadamia nuts!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180°C.
- 2Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper.
- 3Place butter and sugar in bowl and, using an electric beater beat for 3 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- 4Add egg and vanilla and beat till well combined.
- 5Add flour, salt and chocolate also add nuts now is using. Mix well until combined.
- 6Taking heaped teaspoonfuls roll into balls and flatten slightly between palm of hands.
- 7Place on prepared tray 5cm apart and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden around the edges.
- 8Remove from oven and cool for a few minutes on tray before removing to cooling racks.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chippers (Cookies)
Serving Size: 1 (855 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.3
- Calories from Fat 31
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.9 mg
- Sodium 113.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g