1 hr 5 mins
Missy Wombat's Note:
A recipe from Jill Dupleix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C Line a small baking pan or roasting tray (eg, about 25cm x 20cm) with buttered foil or greaseproof paper.
- 2Melt the chocolate and butter Stir until smooth.
- 3Remove from heat and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- 4In a large bowl, cream the eggs and sugar until pale.
- 5Beat in the coffee and then the half-cooled chocolate mixture.
- 6Fold in the sifted flour and salt.
- 7Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 8It should be crusty on top, but still a bit gooey inside.
- 9Leave to cool in the pan.
- 10Serve just warm, or cold, cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Espresso Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.5
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 106.1 mg
- Sodium 172.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 17.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g