1/2 Photos of Chocolate Mice, Aussie Style
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the chocolate and the copha together.
- 2With a large knife, cut the licorice into 12 long slivers.
- 3Line a tray with baking paper and lay the "tails" 2 inches apart.
- 4Dip your marshmallows into the chocolate, position each one on a tail.
- 5Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- 6Meanwhile, on another sheet of baking paper, arrange your almond flakes into 12 "sets" of ears. OR for nut free, cut and arrange triangles of the ice cream wafer.
- 7By now the chocolate will have thickened up a little, so give it a stir, but don't re-melt.
- 8Using about 1/4 teaspoon of the chocolate, glue the melts onto the "ears". Make sure the little "drippy" bit of the melt is pointing down.
- 9Put in the fridge for about 10 minutes.
- 10You may have to warm your chocolate slightly, but don't have it too runny.
- 11Put a dab of chocolate onto the back of the mouse "face" and glue to the body.
- 12Using tweezers, dip your preferred "eyes" into the chocolate, and position.
- 13Wipe the tweezers between uses.
- 14With a toothpick, put a tiny dab of chocolate on the eye.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mice, Aussie Style
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 160.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rainbow chocolate chips
chocolate candy melts