1/1 Photo of Chocolate Mousse (foolproof version!)
Easiest mousse recipe ever.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind chocolate chips in a food processor or blender, using short pulses.
- 2Add boiling water and blend to melt the chocolate.
- 3Add egg yolks, one at a time, blending well after each one is added.
- 4In a medium bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- 5Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture gently.
- 6Pour the mousse into wine glasses or other serving glasses and top with Cool Whip and a maraschino cherry.
- 7Chill in refrigerator until set.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mousse (foolproof version!)
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 120.8 mg
- Sodium 42.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g