1/1 Photo of Chocolate Mousse (foolproof version!)
Easiest mousse recipe ever.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grind chocolate chips in a food processor or blender, using short pulses.
- 2Add boiling water and blend to melt the chocolate.
- 3Add egg yolks, one at a time, blending well after each one is added.
- 4In a medium bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- 5Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture gently.
- 6Pour the mousse into wine glasses or other serving glasses and top with Cool Whip and a maraschino cherry.
- 7Chill in refrigerator until set.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Mousse (foolproof version!)
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.9
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 120.8 mg
- Sodium 42.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g