Easiest mousse recipe ever.
Make and share this Chocolate Mousse (foolproof version!) recipe from Food.com.
- Grind chocolate chips in a food processor or blender, using short pulses.
- Add boiling water and blend to melt the chocolate.
- Add egg yolks, one at a time, blending well after each one is added.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture gently.
- Pour the mousse into wine glasses or other serving glasses and top with Cool Whip and a maraschino cherry.
- Chill in refrigerator until set.