Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easiest mousse recipe ever.
Make and share this Chocolate Mousse (foolproof version!) recipe from Food.com.
- Grind chocolate chips in a food processor or blender, using short pulses.
- Add boiling water and blend to melt the chocolate.
- Add egg yolks, one at a time, blending well after each one is added.
- In a medium bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Fold egg whites into chocolate mixture gently.
- Pour the mousse into wine glasses or other serving glasses and top with Cool Whip and a maraschino cherry.
- Chill in refrigerator until set.
Heaven in your mouth! This was YUMMY! I loved it n so did my dad, thanks so much for the incredible choc mousse, we all say Thank you to you from this end of the world on Zaar day! Truly, this is the easiest mousse recipe I've ever ever come across!
This was a really easy dessert that tasted really good!!! My family and I enjoyed it very much.
Oh wow I am in lurrrv! My daughter made this for a dinner party with her friends and we all adored it! So easy to make no dairy and beautiful thank you SO much the perfect dessert you are my best friend :)